Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Feeling Sketchy week 15 - sparkle creations monthly sponsor :)

 Over at Feeling Sketchy challenge blog we have a fabulous new sketch to go with our wonderful monthly sponsor, Sparkle Creations rubber stamps.
Photobucket
it's hard to believe we are up to week 15! here is the sketch... you have until 6am Monday (Aussie time) to get your entries linked :) gotta be in it to win it!

Check out the cool image I used, neat huh? I stamped him onto kraft cardstock and coloured him with my awesome new Tim Holtz distress markers, super happy with how it turned out since I'm not much of a colourer.. but I will learn :) the pattern cardstock circles are sassafrass lass from my stash, sentiment is hero arts stamped in Stampin' up cherry cobbler.


thanks for stopping by :) take care and hope to see you over at feeling sketchy!!
xx

2 comments:

  1. He is soooo cute, Jessica - great boy card:):) Those circles work really well with it:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout Jess! Love the image :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...