Monday, July 30, 2012

~Feeling-Sketchy week #18 scrapbook sketch! (but i made a card)

Happy Monday morning crafty friends, I am here to share my card for this weeks sketch over at Feeling-Sketchy Challenge blog! Here is the sketch for week #18 
F-Sketchy 18 Scrapbook
Jess D designed it as a lovely scrapbook sketch as it is the last Monday of the month, but if you are short on time this week feel free to make a card instead... 3 of our design team members have! And Annmaree and I both used buttons, the same image and stripey paper! Great minds think alike? I think so! LOL :)
Here is my card
And this is the last week to get your entries linked up to be in the draw for this months prize from our fabulous sponsor Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps!

  Sparkle has kindly donated two wonderfully cute stamps for the winner, here they are - 
Make sure you pop over to their online store and check out all the wonderful stamps they have available! They also have a store blog where the designers showcase all the new arrivals and also the old favourites, so be sure to pop past for some inspiration.

Well thanks for stopping by today :) hope I have inspired you to play along with our challenge! xx

2 comments:

  1. So cute Jess! Love the fun image and lovely layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS cute....& you obviously have good taste!!! You're cruel...i've just opened up that garage site.....shouldn't have done it, should I? And of course, having just worked for a bit I figure I should 'reward' myself. Eeeekkkkk!!!! Glad you're keeping busy...I'm the train trying to blog & not fall asleep....it's a sad life:):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...