Monday, July 30, 2012

Lollipop Ladies meets CPS 276

Hi friends

just a quick stop to share a card I made following this weeks sketch at CPS

and I was inspired by these Yellow bananas from The Lollipop Ladies this fortnight :)

I got the bird in the reed stamp from a facebook group called Aussie Scrappers Garage Sale... 
if you are an Aussie and have excess paper craft products like paper, stamps, ink, embellishments, ribbon.... etc etc etc you would like to sell, request to join and make an album with your photos, add prices and postage prices and wait for someone to comment sold... its so addictive tho lol... I have bought much more than I have sold :)

Oh I suppose I should share a piccy of my card too hey :) almost published without adding it hehe

thanks for stopping by today :)
take care xx


6 comments:

  1. Oh Jess, this is so lovely. I love the stamp. And the colours are perfect for our challenge at the Lollipop Ladies. Thanks for taking the time from finding a bargain to join us LOL.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a nice sentiment and stamp. You have done a really beautiful card, thanks for joining in at Lollipop Ladies. That facebook group sounds dangerous but fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely. I like the simple stamping. Thanks for playing at TLL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the soft colors and simple layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica I just love your card .You have combined lots of layers and yet it is still so simple .The soft colour scheme is lovely.I hope you will join us again on Wednesday at TLL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, especially your embossed pennant. Thanks for joining in at TLL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...