Monday, July 2, 2012

New Sketch and New Sponsor @ Feeling-Sketchy!

I'm rather excited to share this weeks sketch with you because I was so happy with how my card turned out!

This month our fabulous sponsor is Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps. They have their own blog with challenges and lots of inspiration from the DT using Sparkles super cute stamps! 

Now that I have got some markers from The Stamp Spot... a pack Tim Holtz distress markers for an amazing price... I have a few stamps on my wishlist!

The winner this month will receive two fabby stamps, pop over to feeling sketchy challenge blog to get all the deets!

here is the Awesome sketch designed by the oh-so talented Jess D
F-Sketchy 14

and here is my congratulations card :) 
stamp, inks,  pattern paper and sentiment both stampin' up. ribbon and twine from The Stamp Spot. Buttons from stash :) also used martha stewart border punch.

Well thanks so much for stopping by and I am aware there has been a security risk on my blog which I am working on getting fixed so you may not be able to leave a comment. Be sure to hop past Feeling Sketchy and leave some love for my fellow designers and link up your own entry based on the great sketch!
take care xx

1 comment:

  1. This is uber cute & sooo 'trendy'....neat! My Mum has become a HUGE fan of MFT [I passed them on from here!!!]....like your new blog header, too:):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...