Sunday, August 26, 2012

~banners and bling, with folding and wings! Thankyou card~

Made a few cards this afternoon thanks to my awesome husband John making tea and playing with the kids. I snuck off to my craft desk and made 6 cards! Here is one I would love to share, so happy with how it turned out!

I punched some 1 1/4 inch circles and folded in half over the twine to create the banner. Fussy cut the butterflies and added some bling to their little bodies... and sponged around the edge of the pretty pattern paper. Finished it off with a thankyou sentiment stamp :)

I'd like to enter it in the banners and flags challenge at Cas-ual Fridays (woops they like you to keep it under 4 challenges combined I missed that bit until I linked sorry ladies x)
 try a different fold challenge over at Speedy Fox and Friends
and make your own embellishments at The Pink Elephant
and the bling it up challenge 231 at CCT
things with wings challenge at The Poodles Parlour
and last but certainly not least.... try a new technique at CardMakinMama's


I will be back tomorrow with my DT project for the new challenge at Feeling Sketchy, I hope you can pop back and check it out :)
take care
Jessica T xx

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty & creative! Thanks for joinig us at Speedy Fox & Friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, lovely embellishments, thanks for joining us at Poodles Parlour challenge, good luck cheers Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love the butterflies! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! Thank you for joining Speedy Fox and Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Jess! I just love the beautiful layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation thanks for playing along with us at poodles
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very creative! Thanks for joining us this week at Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the subtle colours in your card. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jessica this is so do pretty! Love the banners. What a wonderful hubby you have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this, it's so sweet! Thanks for playing along with CMM!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...