Monday, August 6, 2012

~ Feeling Sketchy #19 and a colourQ card too late :(

Hello friends, a couple of cards to share today!

First up a card I made using this colour combo from ColourQ... 
but I am too late to link it up :) oh well



Next I have my DT card for our new sketch over at 

New month = New Sponsor!

A huge thankyou to Ribbon Carousel for sponsoring us this month.


Here is the sketch


and here is what I created :)



Ok thanks for stopping by, hope to see you playing along at feeling sketchy! Pop over and 'like' our facebook page, we are having another random give-away at 300 likers!

Thanks for stopping  by today! xx

2 comments:

  1. Both are stunning Jess! Love the beautiful layouts and you always pop on such gorgeous details :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Shame about missing the dealine...LOVE that flower - looks perfect:):):) The little cluster in the 2nd one is really, really neat & imaginative!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...