Thursday, August 23, 2012

~new card for the stamp spot monthly challenge!~


Good morning friends!
Here to share my third card this month using the challenge spots at The Stamp Spot blog!

I'm also entering in the flowers challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs

and the birthday challenge at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge blog



See my polka dots on the brad? The leaves and the colour orange pretty obvious :)
I have used the royal leaves and flower MFT die-naimcs from the store.
I sprayed the flowers with glimmer mist and scrunched them lightly before poking the brad thru the middle.
I love the confetti white cardstock from SU... sad to see it on the retired list :( 
but I did manage to order 2 extra packs before they sold out.


Well that's it for me, have a sick 4yr old and a snotty clingy almost 2 year old to share my day with :)

Looking forward to the weekend :)
thanks for stopping by today, take care xx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jess, love the flower and the netting behind it :) Great LO.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Jess! That flower is simply stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the joys of motherhood!!!!!!! I LOVE This card, the colours, the placement & that flower is soooo yummy:):):) have a good weekend????!!!!!:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Jessica! This is an amazing card. LOVE that flower. Super creative and gorgeous.
    Thanks for playing in the Birthday challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! Love these colors and wonderful design! such an awesome flower!
    thanks for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl Birthday challenge this week!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...