Tuesday, August 28, 2012

~week 22 at feeling sketchy - scrapbook sketch but I made a card!~


Hello lovelies!

Stopping in with a quick share today! Here is my DT card based on Jess D's scrapbook sketch over at Feeling Sketchy this week. 

I'd also like to enter in Amusing Challenges anything goes theme,
The 3D flower challenge at Come and Get it Challenges ,
and the Fashionable Stamping challenge of handmade flowers.



how I love a clean crisp outdoor photo :)

You have until Monday morning 6am Aussie time to link up your entries, plus its your last chance to get your name in the draw for our monthly prize. Our fabulous sponsor this month has been Ribbon Carousel! 


I have used some ribbons that can be found in the August ribbon club and I must say I am in love with the measuring tape! 

The Stamp set is Stampin' up and I got it for a bargain price over on facebook Aussie Scrappers Garage Sale... great for off-loading excess craft stash and/or adding to your collection.

here is the sketch, please come over and play along we really enjoy coming past your blogs and seeing how you are inspired by our sketches! 

FS #22 Scrapbook sketch :)

You are welcome to make a LO or card based on this sketch and we invite you to combine it with 3 challenges if you wish! 

PS my fellow lovely DT ladies have some fabulous projects to share with you too! Hope to see you playing along soon :) xx

9 comments:

  1. How do you do it? I've been struggling all arvo to do a couple of cards & they look crap....you put a few things together & they look STUNNING!!!! This is sensationsl...am soooo jealous:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card my friend. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Jessica. Love the colours and the layout. The wonderful flower is a striking eye catcher. Thanks for joining us this week at Come and Get It. Regards Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful sentiment......and so true! Great card!

    Thanks for joining us for the "FLOWERS" Challenge at Come and Get It this week!

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - I love that light image behind the text...it's great! Thanks for joining my Anything Goes Amusing Challenges this week - I'm so glad you joined in on the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty card, love the sentiment.
    Thanks for joining us at FSC
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your colour choice Jessica, simply lovely. lainey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi
    This is a pretty card and lovely flower.
    Thank you for sharing with us at FSC this fortnight.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so cleaver in putting together your cards Jess :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...