Monday, September 17, 2012

Feeling Sketchy 25 - measuring tape ribbon birthday card

Happy Monday to you all!

Who is getting crafty today?

Over at Feeling Sketchy 
we have a new sketch for you to play along with :) 
you might choose to make a card or a scrapbook LO, the choice is yours!

F-Sketchy 25

and here is the card I made using some measuring tape ribbon from 
Ribbon Carousel (last months sponsor) and a vintage brad from Kaszazz :)


Pop over to Feeling Sketchy and link up your wonderful creations and get your name in the draw for the monthly prize, this months sponsor is Sassy Scrapper and you can find all the prize details on the Feeling Sketchy Challenge blog :)

3 comments:

  1. LOVE it....must get out my tape - I've real, pretend AND washi & keep forgetting them...cute brad, too - always love the colours you put together..hope this is a happy week for you guys...we're off on hols for a month v shortly. Excited!:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing card Jess...I love that measuring tape ribbon. I just felt like typing "thanks for joining in with us at Feeling Sketchy" and then realised I didn't have to LOL!!!! Maybe I could type thanks for being such a great FS buddy :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Jessica - that ribbon is so effective. Also like your card over on Lollipop Ladies Guest designer spot. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...