Friday, September 28, 2012

~Latte Kiki meets The Stamp Spot challenge spots~


Hi crafty friends!

I have a card to share today that I made for The Stamp Spot september challenge spots





latte kiki from CC Designs

I hope how you can see I have used them all... paper clips make a quick easy metal embellie, as do brads and charms... even staples if you have your stapler handy :)
before I whipped this beauty up I hopped around and found 2 other challenges I would like to play along with as well:
Hanna and Friends - dots or stripes

Thanks for stopping by today, take care x

4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!
    Thanks for playing with us at Hanna & Friends!
    xxx Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Great layout, color story and embellies. I have to say, it's refreshing to see an image stand it's own as line art...uncolored! Thank you for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love the uncoloured image, and the rich blue tones.
    Tanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...