Sunday, October 28, 2012

Still around...

ok.... who has been slack? Me thats who lol

Time just hasn't been on my side lately
Real life always comes before blogging and crafting (and I am sad to say it lol)
But I am hoping to get back into the swing of creating and blogging soon.

So pretty please stick with me... 
you can see my new cards for Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog here every Monday
A card or LO for The Stamp Spot Blog every now and then,
And for the next two months I am guest DTing with the lovely ladies from Unstampabelles
so keep an eye out for the new challenge there too!

Ok thanks for stopping by, please come back and see me here tomorrow with a new project for the feeling sketchy challenge!

:) thanks and take care xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...