Monday, November 5, 2012

~Hello Monday!~

Hello friends! Here I am to share two new cards with you :)

The first is for the new sketch this week at Feeling Sketchy
and being a new month we have a new sponsor to share with you...



here is the new sketch drawn up by the lovely Annmaree :)

 F-Sketchy 32

and here is the card I created


Please pop over and play along with us this week, we loooove seeing what you can do with our sketch!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next I have a monochromatic card for the new monthly challenge over at


I've used pattern papers from Kaszazz, krush satin ribbon, alpha lettering and a snippet of twine to tie on my sweet owl charm :) No stamps on this card! which I found a challenge for the monochromatic challenge.
Please come over and play along at unstampabelles :)

thanks for stopping by, I'm scheduling and its Sunday night... Bed is calling my name lol.
take care xx

3 comments:

  1. Two wonderful cards ...love the pinks and green in the first card and such a beautiful ribbon on that second card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bow is absolutely fabulous! Such a classy looking card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been OS for 6 weeks & just getting back into the swing of things....it's nice to come by & see what you've been up to...these are lovely - my fave is the 2nd one..LOVE how you've attached the charm:):):) Hope you & yours are all keeping well:):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...