Saturday, March 9, 2013

~The Stamp Spot Blog Hop!~


Welcome to The First Stamp Spot Blog Hop!


This weekend, we'd love to share with you some inspiration for this months craft challenge (kids), and also a chance to win some awesome prizes!  



Here is a quick card I whipped up for a sweet little someone celebrating her 5th birthday soon :)






Products used: Country Girl clear stamp from MFT
coloured with Tim Holtz distress markers
Die-namics - flourish and numbers


At each stop along the way, read the post carefully, as each blog will have a fun question for you to answer... (ie. What are your families traditions at Easter?) Answer the question in the comments section to go in the draw for a prize from each blog! 



If you've come from The Stamp Spot Blog or Sandra, then you're on the right track! But if not, head to The Stamp Spot blog, and start from the beginning!



Next on the list is the lovely Melinda


My Question is....
which do you like best... Dark, white or milk chocolate?


My favourite is Dark Chocolate yum yum yum. 

I am a self-confessed choc-a-holic :)


Good luck!

19 comments:

  1. Very cute Jessica. I am sure she is going to love her card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jessica, I love that cow-girl in her dress and boots and hat! So adorable! Thanks so much for your contribution to the blog hop! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe, how cute is she?! Thanks for your contribution to the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card, Jessica! That little cowgirl looks so cute and I love the buttons as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! I love the buttons you have added :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet card Jessica - I like the image - a girl with attitude :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Jessica. I am sure she will love it. Unfortunately I don't have a favourite chocolate. I can't each chocolate at all as I am allergic to chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card...dark chocolate please!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your card! The image is adorable and so is your colouring. I love the layout and colours. My favourite chocolate is milk with the occasional bit of white xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card and this hop!

    Milk, White, Dark in this order :) though if you put all three in front I wouldnt decline any...

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous card for a five year old!! I love white chocolate!! YUM!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabbo card - love that 'coloring' - you always have such good taste with how you add the embellies to your cards. Chocolate addict you say? Can't beat me!!!! And I'm with you LOVE dark choccy...my fave is the dark choc with orange that you can get at Aldi's...totally drool-icious!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haven't seen many posts from you lately...hoping it's cos you're busy with your clothing business???:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card...love dark chocolate the best.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is great, perfect for a young girl. White chocolate would be my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card. Loads of details.

    Favourite chocolate - love all types - as long as it is chocolate I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty card love the design!!
    I love dark chocolate thats my favorite! I still love the rest too though.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this card it is so cute!
    I love white chocolate. I always seem to eat to much of it and end up feeling a bit ill lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...