Monday, April 1, 2013

Feeling Sketchy #53

Hello friends, and happy Easter!

Just a quick post to share a card I created for this weeks sketch! 
There is an optional extra, which is to use 3 or more flowers.



As you can see I flipped the sketch on its side :)

I have been feeling so short on time these past few months, just waiting for things to settle down and I can find a bit more 'me' time. But it just isn't happening. So I have decided to step down from Feeling sketchy and pass the reigns over to Naomi, one of the lovely DT ladies. 

Well that's it for me today, thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. so sweet jessica! i love the colours and your take on the sketch. such a sweet sentiment aswell :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Jessica, lovely sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and sketch! I can relate to feeling like you don't have enough time. Enjoy your family; they grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...