Wednesday, April 17, 2013

~Feeling Sketchy #55 with punchies/die-cuts~

Hey Crafters! Here is the sketch over at Feeling Sketchy this week. 


The optional extra is to use punchies/die cuts. I have used a trio of flowers from the die-namics range. I also embossed them with the swiss dots folder and sponged some rose red ink. The sentiment is from Stampin' up, the paper is kaisercraft.


This is such a great sketch, would love to see you playing along with us this week! You have until sunday night to get your entries in :)

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty and great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous !!!! Just so pretty...& I must get myself one of those dot embossing folders..they always look great & seem very useful:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning! i love those layered flowers and the gorgeous papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout and colours Jessica, Love the pretty papers and flowers!, The buttons rock too! I love buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Jessica - love the way your flowers just pop. Hope to see you back in a challenge or two at Unstampabelles soon! too few of us Aussies out there you know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just popped over to say it was nice working with you at UnstampaBelles and I wanted to wish you all the best. :-)

    Btw, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What's going on Ms Jessica? Haven't seen you in bloggy land for a while...hope it's all going OK & winter's not been too dreadful Down South:):) THinking of you:):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...