Tuesday, April 2, 2013

~Mojo Monday 287~



Hi Everyone! Stole some time away for crafting today... got a few DT projects in the works, but here is one I created for the Mojo Monday Sketch #287


Here is the card I made using echo park paper, Kaisercraft half pearls, buttons, a layered satin flower from a delightful friend Lizzy Hill, that I have made thru craft blogging, a paper rose, royal leaves from MTF die-namics and sentiment is Stampin' up. Also Spellbinders for the label shaped pieces and sponged around the edges with vintage photo distress inks. 
Most favourite card I have made in a long while :)





Ok getting close to tea time so I should go and make a start :) Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

  1. *blush* thank you, Jessica!!! But it's YOU who makes the flowers come to life - I LOVE how you've used the cream one here....the shapes look fabulous. Great paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Elegant and modern! Love the shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Mothers day card, love the colours and layers, so fun! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...